Work for yourself but in a team environment
For an affordable monthly license fee, you have access to:
- Exclusive use of your own, fully furnished consulting room
- Access to the practice 24/7
- PowerDiary access (invoicing, client appointment portal, session reminders, report and correspondence templates, etc.)
- Merchant facility (TYRO with Powerdiary integration)
- High speed WiFi Internet
- Kitchen facilities (including coffee machine)
- Phone voicemail to email function
- Discreet client access via (PIN) at street level and at the practice entry
- All other outgoings
- Access to building gym and pool
- Secure parking within the building option available ($200/month + GST)
Professional support includes weekly peer supervision sessions (voluntary, of course). We value each other’s unique perspectives due to differences in our training and interest areas. We are a team of four psychologists (meet our therapists) working together as peers. We value our independence, but also enjoy working alongside others who love what they do. We get along well and have a warm, respectful, and positive vibe. We have Friday afternoon drinks every few weeks at the practice.
If you need to build up your caseload, there is a steady stream of new clients contacting the practice for treatment and we can cross-refer to our workmates if they have a particular specialisation or if they require additional referrals.
The consulting rooms available (as of April 2022) are:
License fee: $1,656 month + GST (equivalent to $87/day)
Room 1 features:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows on one side with views over Batman St
- Commercial-grade furniture including two armchairs, desk, coffee table, and desk chair, floor lamp, and wall art
Practice common areas
Our purpose-built practice is located inside Melbourne Village, West Melbourne.
The building has a large, heated swimming pool, gym (with weights, machines), and a concierge (for parcel deliveries, dry-cleaning, and 24hr security). The practice has secure parking spaces for practitioners inside the building.
Inside the practice we have a comfortable waiting area for clients, a well-equipped kitchen including a semi-automatic coffee machine, fridge, toaster, microwave oven, and essentials such as milk, sugar, tea, coffee, etc. The practice has efficient heating/cooling to keep us comfortable.